Take your recorded sound to another level with this fantastic offer on Warm Audio’s WA-47jr large-diaphragm condenser mic. At Sweetwater now, you can save $100 on this studio essential. Designed for pro studio, home studio, live, and broadcast applications this all-rounder rivals similar microphones that cost multiple times the price.
Warm Audio’s ethos is to deliver on quality for a fraction of the cost of the classic high-end vintage mics and studio gear heard on countless records.
The Warm Audio WA-47jr recreates that vintage magic using the same capsule found in their flagship WA-47 tube condenser microphone. With a clear, detailed sound this large-diaphragm condenser mic works a dream on acoustic guitars, vocals, and electric guitar cabs by capturing performances in high fidelity.
Warm Audio WA-47Jr condenser:
$299, Now $199
Do your home studio a favor and grab a Warm Audio WA-47jr large-diaphragm condenser mic from Sweetwater. With a huge Cyber Monday saving of $100 that’s over a third off the regular price of $299. Perfect for recording acoustic guitar, vocals, and electric guitar cabs this high-quality microphone captures performances in exceptional detail. Ships with shockmount, hard mount, and zipper storage pouch.
The Warm Audio WA-47jr large-diaphragm condenser mic features three polar patterns including cardioid, omni, and figure-8, providing a handy set of options to explore different guitar/voice miking techniques.
While the cardioid pattern is more focused, offering near-total rear rejection, using the figure-8 pattern a variety of interesting techniques can be explored from front and rear such as natural slapback. If natural ambience is required then the omni pattern is a good choice for capturing the sound of the room as well as the source.
Here’s a rundown of the Warm Audio WA-47jr’s essential specs…
- Fully discrete, transformerless signal path
- Custom ’47-style k47 34mm gold-sputtered, dual-diaphragm, single–back plate, 6 micron Mylar capsule
- Toshiba FETs, Wima film capacitors, Panasonic electrolytic capacitors
- Cardioid, figure-8, and omnidirectional polar patterns
- 10dB pad; 70Hz highpass filter
- Self-noise: 9dBA
- Dynamic range: 138dBA
- Maximum SPL: 147/157dB (at 1kHz, 1 Kohm, 0.5% THD, 0/-10dB)
- Frequency range: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa or -40dB
- Output impedance: 100 ohms
- Rated load impedance: ≥1 Kohm
- Maximum output: 16dBu at 1kHz, 1 Kohm, 0.5% THD
- S/N ratio: 85dBA (IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 9dBA (IEC651)
- Dynamic range: 138dBA (IEC651)
- 48-volt phantom powered
- 3-pin gold-plated XLR connector
- Includes shockmount, hardmount, and zipper storage pouch
If you’re looking for more great deals like this then check out our Cyber Monday Guitar Deals page where you can browse hot bargains on all kinds of guitar-related products.
Rod Brakes is a music writer with an expertise in all things guitar-related. Having spent many years at the coalface as a guitar dealer and tech, Rod's more recent work as a journalist covering artists, industry pros, and gear includes writing hundreds of articles and features for the likes of Guitarist magazine, MusicRadar, and Guitar World, as well as contributions for specialist books and blogs. He is also a lifelong musician.
Get the latest news, reviews and product advice straight to your inbox.
Thank you for signing up to The Pick. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.