Updating the company’s well-established line of boutique guitar effects, Matthews Effects has unveiled the new V1.5 “Cosmonaut” Modulated Void Verb.
From the company:
The Cosmonaut is a spacious modulated ambient reverb with controls over the amount/speed of the modulation on your reverb trails and its travel time. Use the alternate switch to jump between two different reverb settings on the fly making you ready for any gig.
The Cosmonaut V1.5 highlights include:
• Modulated Room Reverb
• Mix gives you control over the amount of wet signal
• Anomaly controls the speed and depth of the modulation
• Travel controls the distance the reverb lasts
• Alternate switch lets you jump between two different reverb settings.
• True bypass soft-touch switching
• Top-mounted jacks
All Matthews Effects products are designed and built in Richland, Washington The street price is $199.
For more information, visit MatthewsEffects.com