ENGL Introduces the Invader II
January 21, 2014
The ENGL Invader II features an improved channel design with 2 Clean channels and 2 Overdrive channels, all switchable between a HI or Low Gain mode plus a Sound switch that changes the character per channel. That’s a total tonal variety of 16 basic sounds. As an option, ENGL offers the new ENGL Sound Wizard Module E-16. This module is a tone hunters dream come true. Inserted in the back of the amp, the module offers 12 sound options for all 16 basic sounds to customize and fine-tune the desired tones.
- •Channel 1: Bell like Clean to Class A Crunch
- •Channel 2: Warm Clean to British 70ties Crunch/ Classic Rock
- •Channel 3: / Rhythm to NU- Rock / Metal Rhythm/Lead
- •Channel 4: Classic 80ties Hot Rod Overdrive to ENGL Invader Signature Leads.
- •4 channels, 3stage EQs incl. logarithmic treble curve,
- •Sound Switch for all channels
- •Separate gain & volume controls for each channel
- •HI / LO Gain switch for each channel
- •Noise Gate with Threshold adjust
- •2 parallel FX loops programmable via MIDI
- •4 x ECC 83 / 12 AX 7 preamp tubes.
- •Tuner Out activated via Standby switch.
- •Volume Ratio Control to balance volume between HI/LO gain modes.
- •100 watts ( 4 EL 34 tubes)
- •Master A / B switch
- •Presence & Depth Punch control for poweramp soundshaping
- •Electronic Tube Protection circuit and Powertube Monitoring System.
- •Midi IN / THRU, ENGL Z 9 Footswitch
- •2 x ¼“ jacks for ENGL Z 4 footswitch
- •2 x FX Send
- •2 x FX Return
- •2 x FX Balance
- •Speaker Outs, 2x4, 2x 8, 1x 16 Ohms
- •Midi programmable functions at a glance storable on 128 Midi presets in any combination as needed:
- •Channel switching
- •Master A / B, Sound, FX Loop 1 & 2,Noise Gate, AmpMute
- •Dimensions & Weight 71 x 27 x 29 cm, 21 kg