MOD Kits DIY have announced The Wave, a versatile stand-alone, tube driven analog spring reverb unit kit that can be used in front of your guitar amp or as a line-level analog reverb effect for the recording studio.
• Two controls allow you to serve up a wide range of wetness from just a touch to over the top psychedelia.
• The "dwell" control adjusts the input signal level driving the tank and the "reverb" control adjusts the level of output reverberations from the tank.
• The all-tube design utilizes four dual triode vacuum tubes - three 12AX7’s and one 12AT7
• Comes with a MOD three-spring reverb tank (deemed the closest to the original reverb tanks from the '60s made today)
• The reverb function can be switched in and out pop-free via the front panel toggle or with a foot switch (purchased separately)
• Has standard ¼ inch in-and-out guitar jacks in the front for use with your guitar and amp, and standard RCA in-and-out jacks in the back panel for use in a recording environment
• Equipped to be rack mounted using just under 3U of space and is approximately 11 inches deep front to back
• Four large rubber feet which allow the Wave to be safely placed on top of most contemporary guitar amplifier heads and combos for stage use, and it fits into a rack without having to remove the feet
• Comes with a pre-punched powder coated steel chassis, easy-to-follow instructions and all necessary parts
MOD Kits and Assemblies are designed to give novice and experienced musicians the opportunity to build or modify their own amps, effects pedals and guitars. All kits come with easy-to-follow instructions and use point-to-point wiring. All effect pedals and amplifiers come with a pre-drilled enclosure and all necessary parts are included. All you need to provide are hand tools, a soldering iron and solder.
For a complete listing of kits available from MOD Kits DIY, visit www.modkitsdiy.com.