Apogee Electronics’ Duet, Quartet and Ensemble audio interfaces for Mac now include Waves plugin bundles.
Customers who purchase a new Apogee Duet for $649 from an authorized dealer on or after June 8, 2015 can register their product and receive a license for the Waves Silver plugin bundle (a $600 value).
Audio professionals and artists have chosen Apogee and Waves products to make countless hit recordings. Now, Apogee Electronics and Waves have partnered to offer these three powerful packages that combine the best audio interfaces with software from the world’s leading developer of audio plugins at unprecedented prices.
Waves Silver bundle features 16 essential audio plugins for reverb, compression, equalization and more.
The industry’s most popular plugin bundle, Waves Gold, includes 35 essential plugins that bring a wealth of mixing and mastering power to your studio.
Waves plugins are highly CPU efficient, allowing you to harness the power of your Mac to run more plugins at lower buffer sizes while maintaining low latency monitoring through Apogee’s audio interfaces. Apogee’s measurably superior mic preamps and transparent AD/DA conversion optimize your studio to achieve the best possible quality from your Waves plugins. With an open native platform and recording software like Logic Pro X, you are free to expand your studio capabilities by adding more plugins from any manufacturer.
• Apogee Duet now comes with Waves Silver plugin bundle*
• Apogee Quartet and Ensemble now come with Waves Gold plugin bundle*
• Harness the power of your Mac to run more plugins with lower latency
• Apogee hardware lets you get the best quality possible from your Waves plugins
• Waves plugins are CPU efficient, allowing you to run sessions at lower buffer sizes
• Work on an open platform that allows you to expand your studio as needed
*Available as software download upon registration
For more information, visit ApogeeDigital.com.