Korg’s new PitchCrow-G is a smaller, sleeker and more accurate clip-on tuner that easily attaches to any headstock. It features guitar and bass modes, a strong ball-joint clip, a full-color LCD display and 24-hour battery life for a streamlined tuning experience.
The PitchCrow-G’ s ±1 cent precision mode is designed for quick and smooth tuning, and a ‘first string over-winding warning’ appears in the display to prevent string breakage caused by over-winding the thin first string.
The most notable change is in the size of the display. Without increasing the size of the meter’s display area, Korg has significantly narrowed the unused space around the edge, resulting in a more compact tuner overall and slimmed-down the thickness of the body.
In addition, the new clip uses a more efficient and simplistic design, resulting in improved strength and reliability, uncompromised holding power on any type of headstock, and maximum flexibility due to the its unique ball joint.
The PitchCrow-G provides tuning accuracy of up to ±0.1 cents. In addition to the conventional chromatic mode, it has dedicated guitar and bass modes. In each mode, the string number is shown beside the note name, allowing even the beginner to tune with ease.
For more information, visit Korg.
• Scale: 12-note equal temperament
• Detection Accuracy: ±0.1 cent (fine tuning)
• Tuning Range (sine wave):
Chromatic: A0 (27.50Hz) – C8 (4186Hz)
Guitar: B1 flat5 (46.25Hz) – E4 capo7 (493.88Hz)
Bass: B0 flat5 B0 flat5 (23.12Hz) – C3 (130.81Hz)
• Reference Tone: 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
• Flat Tuning: 1 – 5 semitones (In semitones steps)
• Capotasto Tuning: 1 – 7 semitones (In semitones steps)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 63 x 56 x 25 mm / 2.48 x 2.20 x 0.98 inches (minimum size)
• Weight: 21 g / 0.74 oz. (including battery),
• Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
• Color Variations: Black (AW-4G-BK), White (AW-4G-WH)
• Included Items: CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)