Thomann has gone big on Cyber Monday and Black Friday this year with an entire Cyber Week dedicated to big savings and offers that are hard to resist. But time is running out: this is your last chance to take advantage of their offers. The Cyber Monday Guitar Deals end on Monday 28 November, however, so this is your last chance to enjoy up to 60% off a huge range of gear for all types of musician.
Among the sale items left, there are some great savings on their highly-rated budget range Harley Benton, as well as some totally-tempting deals on Squier 40th Anniversary Strats and Teles, pedals, software, mics and more.
Thomann Cyber Monday deals 2022: Quick links
- Harley Benton: Shop all deals on the budget guitar range
- Guitar & bass: Save on guitar gear, including Fender, Squier, Gibson, PRS
- Software: Up to 80% off Abletone, Avid and more
- Studio gear: Including Focusrite, Universal Audio, PreSonus & more
- Microphones: Cheap mics for podcasters, vocalists and more
Squier 40th Ann. Jazzmaster:
£385, now £288
This Jazzmaster celebrates 40 years of Squier guitars with a stunning white and gold finish, as well as a generous 25% discount courtesy of Thomann. Featuring the signature snarl of two Jazzmaster single coil pickups, this guitar has host of switching options for putting your pickups out of phase, giving you plenty of different tones right out of the box. Add in the famous Jazzmaster tremolo and you’ve got a guitar that is just as good for indie rock as it is for math rock.
Harley Benton SC450Plus:
was £155, now £138
Dual humbucker hard rock and blues tone doesn’t have to cost you thousands of pounds. The Harley Benton SC-450Plus gives you a bunch of premium appointments with an extra nice discount of 10% on an already bargain price. Mahogany body, AAA flamed maple arched top, two powerful PAF-style Alnico V pickups, and a set of Kluson-style tuning machines make this a proper rock and roll workhorse.
Harley Benton DC-600:
was £179, now £166
They say three’s a crowd, less is more, keep it simple - but sometimes it’s better to just go all out. This three-humbucker rock monster from Harley Benton embodies that mindset of more is more, and now comes with a cool discount and 3 months of free Fretello Pro Guitar Lessons - ensuring you’ll have the chops to match the impressive rock and roll aesthetic.
Squier 40th Ann. P Bass LPB:
was £389, now £288
With a stonking 25% off, this stunning-looking Squier P-Bass is one of the best deals we’ve seen at Thomann so far. Its unique combination of Lake Placid Blue finish and gold hardware celebrates 40 years of Squier, giving it a distinctive look to match the signature growl of the split single-coil pickup. Add in some pearloid block inlays and you’ve got a guitar that will definitely turn some heads at your next show.
Line 6 Pod GO Wireless:
£499, now £435
We’re seeing more and more of these appearing on pedalboards at gigs, an ode no doubt to the ease of use and convenience of packing your whole rig in your bag. The Pod GO Wireless carries more than 300 effects and amp models from Line 6’s famed Helix series, giving you pretty much every sound you could imagine, and probably a few you couldn’t. It’s currently got 12% off at Thomann, a steal for the guitar player who likes a versatile tone palette.
More great Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon: Shop early Cyber Monday deals on guitars, mics & more
- Boss Amazon sale: Save on Katana, FX and more
- Fender Play: Save 50% on an annual guitar lessons subscription
- Guitar Center: Save 15% on select items over $199
- IK Multimedia: Save up to 85% on Max bundles
- Musician's Friend: Up to 50% off a huge range of music gear
- Native Instruments: Up to 75% off in their best Cyber Sale ever
- Plugin Boutique: Save big on plugins from SoundToys, iZotope, SSL and more
- Positive Grid: Big Black Friday savings on BIAS and Spark
- Reverb: Up to 68% on select gear, plus deals on new and used items
- Sweetwater: Save big money - up to 80% - with their official Black Friday sale
- Thomann: The Cyber Week sale is here, with up to 60% off gear
- Waves: Shop the official Black Friday plugin sale – from $5.99
Get The Pick Newsletter
All the latest guitar news, interviews, lessons, reviews, deals and more, direct to your inbox!
Tom Poak has written for the Hull Daily Mail, Esquire, The Big Issue, Total Guitar, Classic Rock, Metal Hammer and more. In a writing career that has spanned decades, he has interviewed Brian May, Brian Cant, and cadged a light off Brian Molko. He has stood on a glacier with Thunder, in a forest by a fjord with Ozzy and Slash, and on the roof of the Houses of Parliament with Thin Lizzy's Scott Gorham (until some nice men with guns came and told them to get down). He has drank with Shane MacGowan, mortally offended Lightning Seed Ian Broudie and been asked if he was homeless by Echo & The Bunnymen’s Ian McCulloch.
This one-day-only Fender Play deal is the cheapest we’ve ever seen - get a year’s worth of top-notch guitar lessons for just $29
“I picked up my Fender and thought, ‘How the hell did I ever play this?’”: Jeff Beck once said “there was no turning back” to the Strat – here's why he eventually did just that