Alongside these great stompbox deals, Sweetwater is also offering $106 off the Boss Katana-Air wireless amp, $102 off the Boss GT-1000 Core Guitar Effects Processor, and $50 off the Boss Waza-Air wireless headphones/guitar amp.
These incredible deals and many more besides are live on the Sweetwater website now. But don’t delay – these offers are available for a limited time!
Boss IR-200 Amp & IR Cabinet:
We thought the Boss IR-200 Amp & IR Cabinet might be one of the boldest efforts yet to squeeze an entire rig into the smallest space possible. With an impressive selection of amp models and IR cabs, this space-saving pedal features versatile interface and routing options. Offers eight guitar amps, three bass amps, dual IR slots for genuine stereo processing and much more.
Boss HM-2W Heavy Metal:
The pedal that became the sound of an entire genre, the 'chainsaw' buzz of the Boss Heavy Metal soon spread from Swedish Death Metal to pretty much every genre. This Waza Craft version features a second mode but keeps everything very true to the original, even down to the classic orange and black look. Now you can get a sweet $50 off this bad boy in Sweetwater's Cyber Weekend deals.
More great Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon: Shop early Cyber Monday deals on guitars, mics & more
- Boss Amazon sale: Save on Katana, FX and more
- Fender Play: Save 50% on an annual guitar lessons subscription
- Guitar Center: Save 15% on select items over $199
- IK Multimedia: Save up to 85% on Max bundles
- Musician's Friend: Up to 50% off a huge range of music gear
- Native Instruments: Up to 75% off in their best Cyber Sale ever
- Plugin Boutique: Save big on plugins from SoundToys, iZotope, SSL and more
- Positive Grid: Big Black Friday savings on BIAS and Spark
- Reverb: Up to 68% on select gear, plus deals on new and used items
- Sweetwater: Save big money - up to 80% - with their official Black Friday sale
- Thomann: The Cyber Week sale is here, with up to 60% off gear
- Waves: Shop the official Black Friday plugin sale – from $5.99
Get The Pick Newsletter
All the latest guitar news, interviews, lessons, reviews, deals and more, direct to your inbox!
Guitar Player is the world’s most comprehensive, trusted and insightful guitar publication for passionate guitarists and active musicians of all ages. Guitar Player magazine is published 13 times a year in print and digital formats. The magazine was established in 1967 and is the world's oldest guitar magazine.
When "Guitar Player Staff" is credited as the author, it's usually because more than one author on the team has created the story.