From classic to modern amps and stompboxes, the processor can be used as a plug-in or standalone app for practicing, jamming, writing and recording.
BIAS FX 2 already boasts a huge range of tone sculpting options. Now, Positive Grid has expanded the possibilities even further with a new collection of virtual amps and effects called OMNYSS.
OMNYSS is compatible with Mac, PC and iOS, and can be used with any major DAW.
Powered by BIAS FX 2, OMNYSS comes with BIAS FX 2 LE and is currently available for USD $99 (Mac/PC) and $19.99 (iOS.)
Existing BIAS FX 2 users can simply add OMNYSS to their amps and effects library.
Driven by an all-new DSP engine and promising “massive tonal exploration” the new OMNYSS line-up comprises three guitar amplifiers and six effects.
Created with artists, producers and cinematic composers in mind, OMNYSS aims to provide guitar players with a broad scope of creative possibilities from subtle tone coloration to dramatic, otherworldly soundscapes.
Each of the three new amplifiers – Etheria, Aggralith and Viscerus – is paired with a signature ‘blackbox’ synth effect, adding depth and complexity to the sound.
Here’s a quick look at each amp and effects unit, along with a brief description from Positive Grid…
Heavenly, futuristic clean tone that shines through the darkest corners of the universe. Layer in the blackbox orchestral pad and control its mix, tone and depth for out-of-this-world tone shaping and intensity.
Modern high gain for action-packed decimation. Utilize the blackbox synth pad effect for complex, edgy electronic layers. Dive into the mix, depth, and tone knobs to find the perfect signal blend.
Heavy, raw, and aggressively visceral on every level. Layer the blackbox Octaver for massive polyphonic soundscapes. Control it all with mix, tone and depth knobs and prepare for a complete tonal onslaught.
- ZGate: Engage ZGate to subtly eliminate unwanted noise, or clamp it down for razor-precision.
- Cypher Drive: Unlock massive overdrive and carve precision boost tones with six defined attack modes.
- Cerberus: From complex stereo harmonies to snarling sub-octaves, Cerberus is a polyphonic octave beast.
- Dark Matter: Adapts to every range and performance nuance, delivering natural compression and exceptional clarity.
- Nebula: The rules of space and time are rewritten. Layer synths, modulation and reverb to expand the sonic universe.
- Space Piercer: Explore lush studio-quality digital delays and crystalline landscapes. Glitched out or shimmery smooth.
Visit Positive Grid (opens in new tab) for more information.