KW Cabs is pleased to announce their new Hybrid Series speakers cabinets as the latest addition to their extensive line of boutique guitar and bass speaker cabinets. The Hybrid (HB) series of cabinet offers the “best of both worlds” combination of tolex and exquisite tonewoods in a cabinet that not only sounds incredible but looks gorgeous and is rugged for the road.
The Hybrid Series cabinets follow largely on the “Working Artist” line of rugged tolex cabinets design, but add a beautiful refined look with more complex tone due to the materials and features borrowed from the Standard Line. It is aimed at the player who wishes to have a superior sounding and looking cabinet but that can still handle all of the wears of the road without worry. The Hybrid Series highlights include:
• Solid Poplar top and bottom panels with Select Hardwood sides & Dovetail Construction
• Tolex top, bottom, and back panels for durability
• Exclusive hidden center porting system for big bottom and sonic spread
• Partly removable Baltic Birch back for the open back sound ability
• Rugged weave grill, high quality hardware, and premium wiring
• Standard with Celestion V Type Speakers (upgrades available)
All KW Cabs are built by hand in Throggs Neck, NY. Retail Price for the HB-2 is $899.