Guitar Workshop Plus has announced its 2015 schedule, including an additional location in San Diego, CA!
San Diego Session June 21-26, 2015
Toronto (Session 1) July 19-24, 2015
Toronto (Session 2) July 26-31, 2015
Vancouver Session August 11-16, 2015
In addition to an outstanding faculty roster, the following artists have worked with the program: Joe Satriani, Alex Lifeson (Rush), Robben Ford, John Scofield, Steve Vai, Rik Emmett,Randy Bachman, Paul Gilbert, Andy Summers (The Police), Billy Sheehan, Pierre Bensusan, John Petrucci (DreamTheater), Orianthi, John Abercrombie, Duke Robillard, Tommy Emmanuel, John Knowles, John Jorgenson, Sue Foley,Jennifer Batten, Tosin Abasi, and Stu Hamm, to name a few.
The workshop is designed for aspiring musicians of all ages, whether solo or with the whole band or family. Some of the features and benefits include:
- Study multiple styles, courses, and levels with some of the industry’s leading musicians.
- Leave each session with enough material to work on until the following year.
- Healthy, non-competitive environment in which to learn.
- Courses for all levels (Beginner to Advanced) and (12 through Adult).
- Styles include blues, jazz, rock, acoustic, and classical.
- The intensive bass, drum, keyboard, vocal, and songwriting courses cover many styles and afford students with many rhythm section and ensemble performance opportunities.
- Each day consists of morning and afternoon classes that involve a hands-on approach, late afternoon clinics (songwriting, improvisation, vocal, etc.), ensemble performances, and evening concerts.
The program has been sold out the last few years running but for a limited time, there are early bird registration offers. Resident and non-resident tuition are also available.
For more information, visit www.guitarworkshopplus.com