Guitar Center and Converse have launched their second annual Get Out of the Garage contest.
Get Out of the Garage is an artist discovery program that gives unsigned musicians the chance to boost their careers and get national exposure.
The top prize package includes a chance to perform on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, studio time at the Converse Rubber Tracks Recording studio in Brooklyn, new gear, $25,000 cash, and more.
The Prize Package Includes:
· A week of studio time at Converse Rubber Tracks
· $25,000 cash
· The chance to perform on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
· A professionally directed and produced music video
· New gear from top music instrument vendors
· Free worldwide digital distribution from TuneCore
· Live performance opportunities
How to Enter
Unsigned artists nationwide can submit a recorded live performance or music video to the official Get Out of the Garage website. Participating artists will be ranked based on social media and fan growth throughout the submission period. The top 50 bands will be reviewed by a judging committee, from which five finalists will be chosen to perform live at the finals where the winner will be named.