Get news and post comments at www.facebook.com/guitarplayermag.
Follow daily tweets at
Debate, shock, educate, and share with fellow readers at www.guitarplayer.com.
- Watch Herington nail “My Old School” on his Gibson ES-336.
- Check out Herington’s bop-inflected blues solo on “Caroline Yes” from Time on My Hands.
- See Herington conjoin Albert King licks and an Al Green groove on “I Ain’t Got You.”
- Watch the Joel Harrison String Choir play Thelonious Monk’s “Misterioso” live.
- See Harrison perform “Ballad of Blue Mountain” from Still Point Moving World.
- Check out the video for Harrison’s interpretation of George Harrison’s “Here Comes the Sun.”
- See Fiuczynski performing at the Iridium in 2010 with his quintet.
- Watch Fiuczynski apply non-Western ideas to Thelonius Monk’s “Epistrophy.”
- Fuze burns up the blues with his Trio in 2008.
- Watch Alder’s winning performance of “The Rogue” at GP’s Guitar Superstar 2010.
- Dig Alder playing “Sayonara …” on a Duane Noble Harp Guitar.
- See Alder speak and perform at Sam Sullivan's February 2012 Public Salon.
Hey Jazz Guy