Get news and post comments at www.facebook.com/guitarplayermag.
Follow daily tweets at
Debate, shock, educate, and share with fellow readers at www.guitarplayer.com.
- Check out King’s lap-style “koto” technique on “Bowen Island.”
- King performs Michael Hedges’ “Because It’s There” on harp guitar.
- King plays “My Girl the Horse” on high-strung 12-string Gryphon.
- Trapp performing with his trio on Music City Roots.
- Trapp wringing the most out of one chord with 18 South.
- Trapp on acoustic with the Jerry Douglas Band.
- Mraz and GP's Matt Blackett talk tunes, tone, and technique before Mraz's recent show at Berkeley's Greek Theater.
- See the Kurt Rosenwinkel Standards Trio (with Eric Revis and Justin Faulkner) performing live.
- Dig Rosenwinkel tearing it up with John Scofield’s Hollowbody Band.
- Watch the Kurt Rosenwinkel Quartet play “Hommage a Mitch” live in Paris in 2009.
Under Investigation: Larry Coryell
Bryan Clark: The Subtle Side of Slide
You're Playing it Wrong: Pink Floyd's "Money"
Hey Jazz Guy
Fuchs Casino Series Four Aces Combo and Full House 50 Head
- Watch a demo of the Four Aces.
- Andy Fuchs plays the Full House 50 through a 2x12 Feiten Vintage cabinet.