Get news and post comments at www.facebook.com/guitarplayermag.
Follow daily tweets at
Debate, shock, educate, and share with fellow readers at www.guitarplayer.com.
- Watch Kirk change some kids’ lives when he gets to play a Day on the Green.
- Check out EVH on a 12-string here (it really gets jangly at 3:50).
- Download free tracks from Doomsday Revolution.
- Read more about Hampton's production concepts.
- Fender Telecaster Giveaway!
Cover Story: Ronnie Wood
- See Ronnie and Keef perform "I Can Feel the Fire" with the New Barbarians.
- Wood shows off his Stones stage guitars during the 2003 Licks tour.
Jim Root and Josh Rand of Stone Sour
- See Stone Sour perform “Hell & Consequences.”
- Watch Root profile his Fender Jim Root Telecaster.
- Rand talks about his Hughes & Kettner amps.
- Check out the opening song from BCC’s “secret gig” on 9/20/2010.
- Watch BCC perform “One Last Soul” at their first official show in Riverside, California.
- Bonamassa details his live rig in this Musician’s Friend video.
- Watch this profile of Popovic presented on German television.
- Popovic demonstrates how to play “Navajo Moon” up close.
- Dig Popovic’s jazzy rendition of Hendrix’s “House Burning Down.”
- Abbasi discusses Natural Selection in this footage from the Newport Jazz Fest.
- See the Rez Abbasi Acoustic Quartet perform “Pakistani Minor.”
- Watch this Rez Abbasi lesson on Rhythmic Offsets.
- Watch Brady performing “Red Melisma.”
- See Brady playing selections from 24 Frames.
- Excerpts from Brady’s “Amplify, Multiply, Remix and Redefine (in memory of Les Paul).”
10 Things You Gotta Do To Play Like Prince
- Watch Prince get funky on Leno.
- As the name might suggest, Prince plays guitar on this tune.
- From back in the day!
Hey Jazz Guy
- More cool playing from the Jazz Guy.
- Visit the Jazz Guy online for video of this lesson, practice examples, sage advice, and more!
Steve Trovato: Rockabilly Rhythm
Berkleemusic Lesson: Steve Vai on “Building the Church”