This version has been totally reworked since the previous version release. The total rewrite allowed Voxengo to fix a range of various issues and improve the overall functionality: now Deconvolver supports multi-channel files; all created files now have a "dc" suffix added to them - this ensures that original files would not be overwritten during conversion. Version 1.9 also fixes problems with the "Reversed technique" mode that were available in the previous version.
Voxengo Deconvolver features:
- True FFT deconvolution
- Reversed test tone deconvolution technique
- Minimum-phase transform option
- Reads 8, 16, 24, 32, 64 bit PCM and IEEE WAV files
- Writes 8, 16, 24 PCM and 32 IEEE WAV files
- Multi-channel file support
- Batch support
- Built-in DC removal filter
- Built-in test tone generator
- Automatic stereo normalization
- 64-bit processing
- All sample rates supported
For more information, visit their web site at www.voxengo.com.