Vocal Forge is based on a new library featuring 800 patches and over 2,500 samples in 1.2GB of brand new material sourced entirely from pro vocal performances.
Male and female MCs, sweet R+B, gospel singers, dance and pop vocals all recorded with accompanying harmonies. There are even a few wild cards such as Choral, Gothic and even Opera styles. Plus there is a vocal Toolbox loaded with single vocal lines, scratches, effected vocals, grunts & breaths, human beatbox & percussion grooves and fake TV and radio clips.
The whole library is presented within NI's Intakt interface which will soon have you customizing, shaping and manipulating the vocal lines to suit your own requirements. The flexibility of the interface allows you to automatically sync any of these vocal lines to your song's tempo, and you can apply a vast amount of sound-shaping to each vocal as well.
Intakt's Time Machine Mode allows the user to change the tempo of the vocal lines without any audible degradation so you can sync any of these performances to your song. You may also change the pitch of the samples independently of tempo. Using Intakt's 'Legato Mode' you can also sync vocal harmonies together or bring in vocal harmony lines whenever you like in a mix to create your own melodies from the original samples making this the ultimate tool for DIY vocals.
- Over 1.2 GB of data
- A version of Native Instrument's INTAKT sampler with an engine which is based on the KONTAKT audio engine
- Vocals use Time Machine mode which allows the user to change the tempo and pitch of the vocal lines
- Easy synchronization of samples to MIDI tempo,
- MIDI file export permitting groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer,
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay,
- Modulation section providing AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope
- Total Recall
Supported Interfaces & Standards: VST 2.0, DXi, ASIO, Audio Units, Core Audio, RTAS, Mac & PC.
- Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 400 MHz, 256 MB RAM
- Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G3 500 MHz, 256 MB RAM
For more information, visit their web site at www.zero-g.co.uk.