Master Hammond B3 is a virtual Hammond plug-in for Windows VST hosts. The MHB3 is capable of variations one expects from this type of organ, and is suitable for any flavor of music, be it Rock, Jazz, Blues, or Gospel.
- B3 Mode Selector: B3 Standard, Fast Bright, Slow Bright, Fast Dark, Slow Dark, Full Bright, 4 B3 Blues types
- Sound based on an intelligent VSTi engine and sample playback.
- Modeled on mastered samples (normalized and noise-reduced). Based on PCM recordings of a Hammond B3 organ with full length sustain samples, no loops (natural decay), stored in 16 bits and 44.100 KHz.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- 10 Acoustic Ambience presets.
- Portamento/Glide control.
- Reverb built-in: free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of organ and room.
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI Continuous Controllers.
For more information, visit their web site at www.syntheway.net.