Additional features in version 2 include:
- Better File/Preset dialog browser. Now you can organize your files the way you want to. This is a BIG change, as now you can organize very LARGE libraries using any number of level-down sub-directories. This covers SoundSets, Sounds and Presets
- Categorization of Presets now possible, thanks to the new File dialog above
- MicroTuning support via Scala .TUN files
- MouseWheel and Keyboard support for all hosts. Copy and Paste of Layers, Left/Right for Next/Previous preset, Left/Right/Up/Down to edit Wavesequencers and most parameters on the screen
- File-Search for when a SoundSet/Sound is not found
- Loads DASHsnd files directly
- Option to disable program changes
- Clicking 'edit' again while in the effects page goes back to the previous section
- Loads old songs created with V1.x.x and also old Skins (will use a default Configuration and File-Browser graphics)
Those that pre-ordered V1.2.0/WusikMOD/V2.0.0 in the past will not only get V2.0.0, but will also receive DigiOne and a FREE copy of the future Wusikstation Advanced VSTi, yet to be announced.
For more information, visit their web site at www.wusik.com.