TRIO's channel strip section provides an instrument- and Class A microphone-input with phantom power and 10 kOhms impedance. The analog EQ's "vintage" design makes it easy to record vocals and instruments. The Compressor's unique Adaptive Response mode is taken directly from MindPrint's high-end DTC Dual Tube Channel Strip.
TRIO USB includes all essential mixing features required in a typical recording setup: Mic/Instrument, Stereo Line, Stereo AUX and DAW return channels may all be used simultaneously. The built-in channel strip may be recorded simultaneously with the stereo LINE channel's signal. The dual headphone amp has separate volume controls, and the latency-free monitoring mixer's dedicated controls ensure direct access.
TRIO USB also sports a full-featured monitoring controller with talkback, MONO, DIM and MUTE functions, outputs for 3 pairs of speakers - and a dedicated, big master volume knob. This simplifies the recording process and makes music production much more intuitive.
The built-in audio interface is compatible with USB 2.0 and supports Mac OS X and Windows XP. Due to the extremely low playback latency, it is even possible to play virtual instruments or amp modeling software "live" via TRIO according to the company.
- 1 Mic/Instrument input (Class A, Phantom Power)
- 3 stereo line inputs (Line with 2 band EQ, Aux, DAW)
- Channel strip with low cut filter, 2 band EQ and compressor
- Analog insert
- 10-segment LED meters
- Zero Latency monitor mixer
- 3 switchable speaker outputs
- 2 separate headphone amps
- Talkback Function, MONO / DIM
- Dedicated Monitor Volume knob
- USB 2.0 compatible audio interface
- ASIO drivers for Mac OS X and Windows XP
- 24bit/96kHz max. digital resolution
- Dedicated hardware knobs: 18 rotary, 15 switches
- Power supply via included mains adaptor
For more information, visit their web site at www.mindprint.com.