Boosweet Records, in cooperation with Tagima Guitars and Guitar Player magazine, will be giving away a Tagima Vernon Neilly Signature Model guitar, signed by all the artists on the album, including guitarists Greg Howe, U-Nam, Kiko Loureiro, Bill Hudson, and Miguel Mega.
The instrument is constructed from cedro (Brazilian cedar), and has a curly maple top and a marfim (Brazilian maple) neck and binding, with a pau ferro (Brazilian rosewood) fretboard, and an Antique Sunburst finish. The 25.5”-scale guitar sports dual custom-wound Seizi Tagima humbuckers, Tagima hardware, a graphite nut, and 22 medium-jumbo frets.
A winner will be chosen on February 1, 2009.
Email contest entries to Jodie Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guitar Contest” in the message line.
More information about Vernon Neilly & Friends, A Tribute to Stevie Wonder:
Award winning guitarist, producer, and label CEO Vernon Neilly s newest project titled, Vernon Neilly & Friends, A Tribute to Stevie Wonder is Stevie Wonder like you have never heard him before. Vernon has put together a superstar-caliber international cast of musicians that truly are some of the best at what they do to compliment him on this multi-genre project that has Progressive, Jazz Fusion, Smooth Jazz, Heavy Metal, and R&B singles on it. Guest performers include: Guitarist Greg Howe (Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Enrique Iglesias), French smooth jazz guitarist U-Nam (#1 Commercial Jazz single of 2007, with his silky smooth remake of the Crusaders 1980's hit, Street Life), Brasilian rock star and guitar virtuoso Kiko Loureiro (of Angra and voted #1 Progressive guitar player by Burnn magazine and Young Guitarist magazine), Grammy award winning and international touring bassist Juan Nelson (Ben Harper and The Innocent Criminals), guitarist Bill Hudson (Power Metal guitarist formerly of the touring Metal Band Cellador), another awesome session guitarist and producer, Brasilian Miguel Mega and smooth jazz saxophonist, Michael Paulo (Al Jarreau, Earth Wind & Fire).
1. “Boogie On Reggae Woman Instrumental” - Vernon Neilly feat. Greg Howe
2. “I Wish” - Kiko Loureiro
3. “Superstition” - Bill Hudson feat. Carlos Zema (vocals)
4. “Sir Duke - Miguel Mega feat. Cristopher Clark (vocals)
5. “Isn’t She Lovely” - Vernon Neilly feat. Fabyan Irving (vocals)
6. “I Was Made to Love You” - U-Nam
7. “Don’t You Worry Bout A Thing” - Kiko Loureiro
8. “For Once In My Life” - Miguel Mega feat. Cristopher Clark (vocals)
9. “Boogie On Reggae Woman” (vocal version) - Vernon Neilly feat. Greg Howe
10. “Isn’t She Lovely” (instrumental version) - Vernon Neilly
For more information, please visit Boosweet.com.