The Jetstream 390 was designed to produce fat, raw and bluesy tones with just the right amount of bite and twang to cut through. Positions 2 and 4 on the pickup selector deliver classic "quack" but with a thicker tonality. The solid spruce top (not veneer or plywood) and basswood body with strategically placed tone chambers create a resonant, light, and lively instrument according to the company.
- Solid spruce top, chambered basswood body
- Three Reverend P-90 style pickups. Hum cancelling when combined
- 5-Way pickup switching
- Wilkinson tremolo, Sperzel locking tuners
- Volume, Tone, and Bass Contour (bass roll off) controls
- 25.5" scale bolt-on maple neck with graphite nut and dual-action truss rod
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius
- 22 frets
- Available in Midnight Black, Rock Orange, and 3-Tone Burst
For more information, visit their web site at www.reverendguitars.com.