The Club King combines the acoustic richness of a full size semi-hollow with the clarity and bite of a 25-1/2" maple neck.
The body is built from one slab of basswood which is routed from the top, and then capped with a solid spruce top.
Excellent sustain and attack are coupled with substantial resonance, for a thick tone that's suitable for blues, jazz and rock.
- 5.5 mm solid spruce top, chambered basswood body
- Two Reverend humbucker pickups
- 3-Way pickup switch
- Wilknson EZ-Lock tuners
- Volume, Tone, and Bass Contour (bass roll off) controls
- 25.5" scale bolt-on maple neck with graphite nut and dual-action truss rod
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius and 22 frets
- Tobacco Sunburst, Wine Red
- Les Trem tremolo
For more information, visit their web site at www.reverendguitars.com.