A class AB cathode biased amp and replica of the hard to find 1966 Marshall™ 18 watt lead combo amplifier, but in a head version with two channels (4 inputs) with a tremolo unit operating on channel two.
The Plexi 18 is for the player who needs vintage tone and reliability in a amp. If you desire an amp with great touch sensitivity, sweet even-order harmonics and outstanding dynamic range, this amp is for you.
The Plexi 18 features:
- 2 channels 4 inputs (high & low)
- Normal channel volume & tone
- Trem channel volume, tone, speed & intensity
- 2-Matched JJ EL84 power tubes
- 3-JJ 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 1-NOS EZ81 rectifier tube
- Heyboer transformers (original radiospares spec) (120/240 volt primary)
- 4, 8 or 16 ohm selector
- Two speaker outputs
- Plexi panels
- Two speed Trem Pedal
- Allen Bradley carbon comp resistors
- Mallory caps
- Aluminum chassis
- Handwired point to point (Teflon wire)
- Baltic birch cabinet
- Black Levant Tolex
For more information, visit their web site at www.retrokingamps.com.