A class AB cathode biased amp, the "18 Watt Combo" is a replica of the hard to find, 1966 Marshall 18 watt lead combo amplifier with two channels (4 inputs) with a tremolo unit operating on channel two.
Retro-King Amps are hand built by Chuck Dean, a guitar player for most of his life who has owned most of the best amps made during the 50's and 60's. Chuck builds these amps with the same quality and tone as you would expect from these great amps, at a fraction of the cost of the originals.
The "18 Watt Combo" features:
- 2-Matched JJ EL84 power tubes
- 3-JJ 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 1-NOS EZ81 rectifier tube
- Heyboer transformers (original radio spares spec) (120/240 volt primary)
- 4, 8 or 16 ohm selector
- Two speaker outputs
- Plexi panels
- Two speed Trem Pedal
- Allen Bradley carbon comp resistors
- Mallory caps
- Aluminum chassis
- Hand wired point to point (Teflon wire)
- Baltic birch cabinet black Levant Tolex
- Your choice of 10" or 12" Weber speakers
- Upgrade options are available
For more information, visit their web site at www.retrokingamps.com.