The heart of the Boom Box is a clean boost design utilizing a high fidelity integrated circuit chip from Texas Instrument. In response to users demands for more tone shaping options, the Boom Box also features the tone stack designs from 3 of the most popular amp manufacturers in history - Fender, Vox, and Marshall.
As you may know, the major difference in those tone stack designs was the mid range, so Pro Tone has added a mid-range selector to recapture the tonal capabilities of those different tone stacks.
The Boom Box is not an amp modeler - simply a boost with amp circuitry.
As with all Pro Tone Pedals the Boom Box also sports:
- Stomp switch built to withstand 30,000 stomps.
- 100% True Bypass switching
- Operates on a standard BOSS power adapter or 9 volt battery.
- Durable aluminum housing with an enamel finish.
- Color Coded LED for easy onstage identification
- Made in Texas, USA.
For more information, visit their web site at www.protonepedals.com.