This update fixes minor issues and implements minor enhancements: volume envelope readout now displays 'dB' instead of 'percent' values.
Pristine Space also now features "Show Chn" selector which allows you to specify which channel of the impulse response file to display. "Show Mode" selector has been implemented to allow you to choose which impulse response stage to display: originally loaded response file, or envelope-adjusted one, to evaluate adjustments made.
Pristine Space offers several useful envelope-driven non-destructive impulse editing options, including volume, stereo width, stereo pan, low-pass and high-pass filtering, and a linear-phase equalization. You can also reverse, cut and time offset the loaded impulse file non-destructively.
Pristine Space features:
- Up to 8 convolution channels
- Loading of up to 8 impulse files
- Non-destructive impulse editing
- Linear-phase impulse equalizer
- Several latency options
- Comprehensive routing
- Serial convolution processing
- WAV and AIFF format support
- Multi-channel file support
- Built-in sample rate converter
- True zero-latency processing
- Search paths mechanism
- Factory presets
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Support of all output sample rates
- Low quality mode for CPU cycles saving
- High convolution precision
- SSE/SSE2 and 3DNow! optimizations
For more information, visit their web site at www.voxengo.com.