In the Peavey tradition, Zodiac basses combine sought-after features with the road-worthy durability required by serious rock players. Available in four-string versions, Zodiac bass guitars are built on a solid alder body with sculpted front and back contours and equipped with a stamped steel bridge, machined saddles and a three-layer pickguard.
Four-string Zodiac basses feature a combination of one P-style and one J-style pickup, while the five-string model includes two J-style pickups. Both models have two master volume controls and one master tone control for shaping the Zodiac sound.
Zodiac basses are outfitted with 8" radius maple necks so players can dig into the standard 21-fret rosewood fingerboards with comfort. These basses also feature all-chrome hardware, butterfly tuners and a Switchcraft jack.
Zodiac bass guitars will be available in Q3 2005 from authorized Peavey retailers.
- Four-string basses
- EXP models (USA models available via Peavey Custom Shop)
- 34" scale with 21 frets (35" scale on five-string)
- 8" radius maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Solid alder body with sculpted front and back contours
- Stamped steel bridge with machined steel saddles
- 1 1/2" nut width
- All chrome-plated hardware
- Three-layer pickguard
- Four-string: one alnico P-style pickup and one alnico J-style pickup
- Five-string: two alnico J-style pickups
- Two volume master controls and one tone master control
- Switchcraft jack
- Butterfly tuners
- Available in black, black cherry, sunburst and pearl white
Now celebrating its 40th anniversary as one of the largest manufacturers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment in the world, Peavey holds more than 130 patents and produces more than 2,000 products, which are distributed throughout the United States and to 136 other countries. To find out more about Peavey, visit www.peavey.com.