Designed by Kim Breedlove, these guitars feature mahogany back and sides, a solid western red cedar top, a reduced scale tuned to A (alternate G tuning ready), a 42mm standard nut width for playing comfort, Gold tuners and D'Addario EXP strings.
The C20 Passport is a non-cutaway, while the C25 Passport offers a comfortable cutaway and LR Baggs electronics.
- Mini C20 Shaped Body
- Solid Western Red Cedar Top
- Ply Mahogany Back & Sides
- Depth 9.5mm at Tail Block, 8.00mm at heel
- Tenor Bracing Pattern
- Black Binding, top, back, corner caps
- Abalone Rosette with Black Border
- Offset Breedlove Pattern Pearl Position Markers
- Satin Finish
- Breedlove Atlas Rosewood Bridge
- Rosewood Fretboard, Scale Length 485 mm String Length with 21 Frets approximately with 15 frets to body
- Nut Width 42mm, saddle same as Atlas Acoustics see sample for spacing
- Tuned to A, (Alternate G tuning ready)
- Pocketed Neck Joint
- Double Acting Truss Rod
- Gold Tuners
- No electronics on C20 (Electronics on C25 Passport)
- D'Addario EXP Light Gauge Strings
- Case not Included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove, Crafted in Korea
- Quality Assured in Bend, Oregon USA
For more information, visit their web site at www.breedloveguitars.com.