Oktober Guitars introduces their new Oktober XP guitar, a new take and improvement on a classic design. The Oktober XP is available worldwide and can be ordered directly from the Oktober Guitars website.
Featuring a 24¾" scale length and 12" radius fretboard, with real access to the 22nd fret. The XP’s warm mahogany neck and body are matched with Oktober Blockhead pickups to give all the power and sustain this design is known for.
Standard Options Include:
• Bound mahogany neck and body
• Set neck construction
• Premium bound ebony fretboard with mother of pearl diamond inlays
• 22 fret neck
• 24¾" scale
• Floyd Rose Special tremolo (non-recessed)
• Oktober Blockhead pickups BH1 (bridge) and BH2 (neck)
• Form-fitting Oktober hard shell case
• TobaccoBurst Quilt Top or Jet Black finish
List price: $1,250
Factory Direct: $624
About Oktober Guitars
For over 23 years, Oktober Guitars has been building quality, custom hand crafted instruments. A company started for musicians by musicians, Oktober Guitars is on the cutting edge of today’s market. Founder and head luthier Tony Leicht began the company to offer consumers an affordable option for a custom instrument, without sacrificing quality or craftsmanship. The result is a reasonably priced import line crafted to the same specifications as custom made instruments. www.oktoberguitars.com.