The Euro 435LX basses feature:
- Graphite reinforced three piece quartersawn maple neck.
- Neck-thru body construction.
- Carved bodies of figured maple over alder with a slice of walnut.
- The original NS curved body design, designed for Spector by Ned Steinberger in 1977.
- Rosewood fingerboard, 24 frets, mother of pearl Spector inlays.
- Gold or black hardware available - solid brass locking Spector bridge, and Schaller tuners and straplocks.
- EMG active P/J pickups.
- Spector TonePump 9v preamp circuit featuring boost only EQ controls.
- Available in natural oil and wax finish or high gloss finish in various stain color finishes.
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects to the original owner.
For more information, visit their web site at www.spectorbass.com.