"We wanted to give bigger venue, touring bands the option for a bit more power in addition to superb tone" explains Dave Mills, Founder/Designer and Owner of MILLS Acoustics. "We learned early on that a great speaker usually sounds flat when in the wrong cabinet. On the other hand, an average speaker can sound fantastic when mounted in the correct cabinet design. We combine the best of both in our product," Dave continues. "Celestion G12Ts have superb voicing and response and are immensely powerful. When mounted in our cab, the projection cuts through the mix like a razor." The company uses Celestion Speakers exclusively.
The company sells its products "Factory Direct" from their Website and through mail-order, however it is likely that by end of summer 2006, all sales will be through select retailers in the U.S., and in Europe by year's end.
- Celestion G12T-100, (4x12 )
- 400 W Total Handling (4x12)
- 18mm/13 ply Baltic Birch (sides and baffles)
- Slightly oversized dimensions (height, width and depth)
- Internal, "Afterburner" Ported Baffle
- Steel reinforced inside cabinet corners
- Plug-in casters with Rubber feet
- Heavy steel recessed Handles
- Steel corners (screwed, not riveted)
- Heavy "basket-weave" Fabric Grillcloth
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
For more information, visit their web site at millsacoustics.com.