Based on the revolutionary GAGA 90 and offering similar features and functions, the "domestic" model GAGA D-30 provides from 1 Watt up to 30 watts full power audio output, disarmingly light 11 pounds total weight, and 120V/240V mains input.
GAGA D-30 may be upgraded to either the domestic GAGA D-60 model, or to the international model GAGA 90. The upgradeable nature of GAGA Amplifiers, unprecedented in guitar power amplification, extends already extreme versatility and furthers good investment into the future.
Important features common to GAGA Amplifiers include:
• Patented technologies, fresh to the guitar world
• No traditional audio output transformer, unveiling stunning clarity of tone
• Disarmingly light-weight, yet providing high-power capability
• Ability to play over 30 kinds of tubes, in unlimited combinations, for unprecedented tonal versatility
• Adjustable Headroom for more distortion at low volumes (down to 1 Watt)
• Auto-Everything that auto-biases all tubes
• Auto-Impedance and Blow-Proof universal speaker outputs
• Advanced, regulated power supplies
• Greatly extended tube lifetimes and Auto-Standby
• P3-Ready 9V high-current phantom power for pedals and active pickups
• Upgradeability throughout the amplifier series
• Hallmark hugely marked knobs offering obvious, direct, intuitive control
• Esoteric, high-end audio pedigree
• Made in USA with top-quality throughout
Uniquely, GAGA Amplifiers eliminate all traditional transformers and bulky magnetics, audibly and measurably unleashing the purest possible tube performance - to delighted artists' reviews. Michael Milbert describes GAGA amplifiers as "resoundingly unique" and "genuinely new kinds of tube guitar amplifiers for the new age."
GAGA D-30 street price US $1,950
Available directly from http://milbert.com/gaga