Purity features a 16-part multitimbral sound engine supplemented with an integrated mixer, two dozen insert effects, virtual MIDI keyboard, and a 5-track, 64-step pattern sequencer to build up songs. The editing page puts all instrument controls on one screen, complete with graphical envelope editing.
- GM (General MIDI) Compatible
- 16-part Multi-instrument
- Integrated Pattern Sequencer
- Super-fast Preset Browser
- Over 1000 Factory Sound Presets
- Integrated Mixer
- 2 Stereo Send-Return Effect Buses - Chorus/Reverb
- 24 types of Insert Effect
- PC and Mac, VST/AU plug-in interface
- Stand-alone : DirectSound, WDM/KS, ASIO, CoreAudio
Purity is planned for release in October, with the price TBD.
For more information, visit their web site at www.luxonix.com.