AmpliTube 2 is a complete guitar amp and effects processing plug-in, and includes everything you need to create superior modeled, infinite guitar tones. It offers the most comprehensive collection of modern and vintage guitar Amp and Effects available in a plug-in, with 14 Preamps and 14 Amp EQs, 7 Power Amps, 16 Cabinets, 6 Microphone models with 4 placement options each, 21 Stomp Effects, 11 Rack Effects and more! All this with 5 separate, neatly organized, modules laid down the same way a guitarist expects to find them: Tuner, Stomp, Amp Head, Mic'd Cabinet and Rack Effects, on 2 series/parallel guitar rigs.
IK's new DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology is the workhorse behind AmpliTube 2's unique sound. DSM™ offers the capability to accurately model the real sonic qualities of hardware gear to provide superior tones. Over 80 guitar gear emulations are featured in AmpliTube 2, with popular amp models based on Fender®, Vox®, Marshall®, THD®, Supro® and more. Also, get the sounds of rare vintage gear, with Stomp Box effects modeled after Arbiter® FuzzFace®, Ibanez® Tube Screamer®, MXR® Dynacomp™, MXR® Phase100™, Electro Harmonix® Memory Man™ and more.
AmpliTube 2's exclusive technology models each section of the amplifier separately (Preamp, Amp EQ and Power Amp) allowing you to be able to build your own custom amp by mixing and matching the components with over 20,000 different amp combinations! Create a staggering amount of custom gear, including amp combinations that could not be possible in the real world, and create your own unique guitar tones.
Offering a starting point of some of the most needed guitar rig set ups, AmpliTube 2 comes with over 400 different programmed Guitar Amp and FX preset combinations. AmpliTube 2 also includes presets made by several famous guitarists and avid AmpliTube users, such as: George Pajon Jr. (Black Eyed Peas), George Marinelli (Bonnie Raitt), Howard Pearl (Destiny's Child), Tyler Sweet (Robert Randolph), Soren Reif, Pierre Jaconelli, Andrew Synowiec and Scott Hull (Pig Destroyer).
AmpliTube 2 offers tremendously enhanced new features:
- A completely redesigned interface and enhanced DSP software with new DSM™ technology (Dynamic Saturation Modeling)
- 5 separate modules including Tuner, Stomp, Amp-head, Miked Cabinet and Rack effects with over 80 guitar-gear emulations included
- Build your own custom Amp with the extreme flexibility of combining between separate Pre, EQ, Power Amp, Cabinet + Microphone modeling; which make up more than 20,000 possible amp combinations
- 21 stomp effects available from accurate modeling of rare vintage effects pedals
- 11 rack effects including hi-quality parametric EQ, reverb, delay, chorus, compressor, pitch- shifter, harmonizer, stereo-widener, rotary speaker and more
- 2 simultaneous guitar-rigs available with the choice of series or parallel connections between the modules
- Super-flexible routing for Stomp and Rack Effects with 20 simultaneous configurable effects' slots
- Works seamlessly with the recently announced AmpliTube StompIO™, a dedicated USB foot controller able to fully control all the parameters of AmpliTube 2, live and in the studio, with the same feeling and playability of a traditional floor-processor; for a new level of integration between hardware and software and a new generation of PC-based effects. StompIO will be available later this year.
For more information, visit their web site at www.ikmultimedia.com.