A legendary bass sound from the leaders in bass amplification and modeling technology. Ampeg has made history with their bass amp sound, and has now teamed up with IK Multimedia to set the future standard with this premier software plug-in. Bassists will immediately feel like they are playing through the high-end amps they are only used to hearing in the best hardware gear.
Ultra-accurate modeling of the most sought-after Ampeg gear, with unique DSM technology, "Powered by AmpliTube." Over 20 bass gear emulations, including classic Ampeg bass amp models like the SVT Classic, B-15W Portaflex "Flip Top", BA-500 and SVT-4PRO. Select from Ampeg stomps like the SPC-OT Octaver or the SCP-OD Overdrive. Cabinets include the Ampeg B-15R 1x15" + tweeter, Ampeg PB212H 2x12" + tweeter, Ampeg BA-500 2x10" + tweeter, Ampeg BXT-410H 4x10" + tweeter, Ampeg SVT-410H 4x10" + tweeter, and the Ampeg SVT-810E 8x10. Mic modeling in Ampeg is based on the AKG D-20, AKG C-414, Electrovoice RE-20, Neumann U87, Sennheiser MD-421, and the Shure SM57. All this is powered by AmpliTube's unique DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology. DSM™ exclusive technology, developed by IK with years of research into analog modeling, is used to accurately emulate tube circuitry down to a detail of finesse.
Mix and match between amps and cabinets of the most sought-after Ampeg gear to produce 24 amazing bass amp combinations. Ampeg SVX is a complete bass-rig plug-in with multiple amps, cabinets, stomps and a tuner. Plus, you'll have a complete bass pedal board with 6 fully configurable stomp effects. Also, you have 5 controls of the midrange allowing you to place the midrange frequency from 220 to 3kHz. With high-level control you are able to set the level of the tweeter response from tweeter off to 0dB giving you maximum control of the high-end sound output of the cabinet. Ampeg gives anyone the ability to mix and match between bass amps and cabinets of the most sought-after Ampeg gear to produce 24 amazing bass amp combinations to craft your own unique tone.
Easy to use with hundreds of presets ready to go. For the first time any musician, songwriter and producer can have a complete, "all-in-one" solution for bass recording. Not just for bass players, Ampeg SVX will give you that great bass sound you just can't get by plugging directly into a console or computer.
- World's first complete recording plug-in solution for bass
- 4 modules: Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Cabinet+Mic selection and placement
- 4 signature Ampeg bass amps modeled (BA-500, B-15R "Portaflex", SVT-CL, and the SVT-4PRO)
- 6 signature Ampeg cabinet models (BA-500 2x10", SVT-410H 4x10",SVT-810E 8x10", PB-212H 2x12", Ampeg B-15R 1x15", BXT-410H 4x10") with 6 microphone emulations in 4 positions each
- 24 bass amp combinations
- 8 analog modeled stomps on 6 slots with flexible routing (Chorus, Delay, Octaver, Wah, Envelope Filter, Overdrive and Compressor)
- High-Precision Tuner
- Ultra accurate analog modeling with DSM™ technology "Powered by AmpliTube"
- All effects can be synchronized to your host sequencer's BPM
- Supports all major plug-in platforms on Mac and PC
For more information, visit their web site at www.ikmultimedia.com.