Like the Switchblade head, the combos provide 4 fully programmable tube channels, on-board digital multi- FX and include a MIDI-board for instant access to 128 user presets.
The new combo models now make Switchblade-quality tones available to players looking for the perfect marriage of genuine tube tone, the flexibility of modern amp concepts and a compact footprint”, says Marketing Director Stefan Fischer. „The Switchblade combos deliver on all of those promises and put an end to sacrificing tone for flexibility or handling!”
The combos’ four channels are optimized to cover a wide range of tones from California clean to British crunch and classic rock to contemporary American nu metal. The FX-section provides considerable effects power and features three independent blocks that all work simultaneously (delay, modulation and reverb). The amps’ front panels offer classic tube amp look & feel - but are fully programmable for a total of 128 different tube tones at the touch of a button!
The included MIDI-Board enables full control over the combos’ features right out of the box. It offers 4 preset select switches, bank up/down selector, a tap-tempo switch to set the delay time and a 2-digit display.
The Switchblade combos are made in Germany by the same development team that created classics such as Triamp MKII and the TubeTools pedals.
• 100W 2x12 combo and 50W 1x12 combo versions
• 2 x 12AX7 and 4 x EL34 Tubes (2 EL 34 in the 50 W combo)
• 4 Channels: CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, ULTRA (High-gain)
• Total Recall: 128 user presets, all settings memorized
• Multi-FX section with 3 independent FX blocks: Reverb, Delay, Modulation (Chorus/Flanger/Tremolo)
• Programmable external FX-loop (serial or parallel)
• Genuine Eminence® RockDriver speakers
• Made in Germany
Available from July 2006
Suggested Retail Price
100 W model: USD 1949.00 / GBP 1199.00 / Euro 1579.00
50 W model: USD 1749.00 / GBP 1049.00 / Euro 1359.00
HUGHES & KETTNER
Tritschler Straße 3
66606 St. Wendel