Hottie Inc., makers of the Hottie Amps and Hottie Pickups, today announced it is introducing a new Carve Top version of their Hottie 327 electric guitar. Standard Hottie 327 electric guitars are offered in one piece Swamp Ash, North American Alder, or Honduran Mahogany bodies. The Hottie 327 Carve Top will have a One-piece Honduran Mahogany Body and a deep dish Carved Eastern Hard Rock Maple Top. All Hottie guitars are made entirely in the USA and start at a street price of $2,499.
“Hand-built in limited quantities, Hottie Guitars represent today's finest American design & craftsmanship” states Jean-Claude Escudie, Hottie Inc. President. He added “Inspired by ‘70s American muscle cars, our guitars deliver tone that is dynamic and substantial. Hottie Guitars are all American, sound fantastic, and just feel great in your hands. They’re built for speed!”
Hottie 327 Guitars feature:
• Master Grade Tonewoods
• Carved Eastern Hard Rock Maple Top
• One-piece Honduran Mahogany Body
• Authentic Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
• Hand Carved Set Neck with Soft-V or '59-C Profile
• Bone Nut - 11 11/16"
• Ebony Fretboard - 24.625" Scale/12" Radius
• Nickel Hardware
• Hottie Pickups (Humbuckers or P90s)
• TonePros Wrap-Around Bridge or Bigsby Vibrato
• Switchcraft and CTS Electronics
• Cedar Creek Custom Hardshell Case