Some highlights of the Hipno collection include:
- Morphulescence: a cascaded bank of LFO-modulated morphing filters.
- Vsynth: a plug-in that uses a live video feed as the spectral source for synth inspirations.
- Deluge: a quartet of granular processing engines wrapped into one package.
- Shypht: a pitch-shifting effects system enlivened by pitch quantization, filtering, and feedback looping.
- VcolorTrack and Modulator Vmotion: a pair of modulator plug-ins to morph and control Hipno, Mode, or Pluggo plug-ins using video color or motion tracking
In addition to the host-sync capabilities and the ability to use Cycling '74's modulator plug-ins for control, many of the Hipno plug-ins offer the unique Hipnoscope interface to create, control, and explore complex preset morphs and interpolations with a flick of the wrist. The Hipno collection also extends the visionary signal processing and instrumental possibilities of the Pluggo and Mode plug-in collections.
For more information, visit their web site at www.cycling74.com.