Featuring poplar wings with a block of silver leaf maple at its core to house its pickups and a fixed bridge with string through body design for increased sustain. The sustain and resonance is also accentuated by Godin Guitars perfect neck pocket fit, with no paint or glue to impede the "sonic transfer" between neck and body. Also, string bending can be performed with ease thanks to the short scale, rock maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and Ergocut for that comfortable worn in feel. And for those heavy players who prefer a dropped/low tuning, this guitar makes it possible without the buzz you may expect from a dropped tuned instrument. This is due to Godin's double function truss rod to straighten out the neck after a chunky low tuning.
Assembled in Berlin New Hampshire, from finely crafted parts made in LaPatrie Quebec.
- Neck: Rock maple
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Scale: 24"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Body: Silver Leaf Maple center with poplar wings
- Pickups: Godin Humbuckers (neck: 1x GHN1 / bridge: 1x GHB1)
- Controls: 3 way switch, 1x Volume and 1x Tone.
- Finish: Black Graphite Semi Gloss (also available in: Red HG, Black Pearl HG & Silver SG)
For more information, visit their web site at www.godinguitars.com.