EVE ONE offers a new patch creation system, the SoundWizard feature. When a specific sound is required (for example a Rhodes piano with some overdrive), the SoundWizard, in combination with the sound browser, lets you set-up the instrument basics in a few seconds, instead of browsing through thousand of presets. A selection of 72Mb of top-quality vintage samples is also bundled with EVE ONE.
- Sound Wizard: macro preset system for easy sound programming
- Multisample based oscillator, can load any DashSound (EVE and Knagalis) and Wusiksation* SoundSet (*wusik.com)
- Amplitude ADSR envelope with keytracking
- Multi Mode Resonating Filter: LP, HP and HP, with ADSR envelope, keytracking, keyscaling, envelope modulation depth. The cutoff frequency can be controlled using the Modulation Wheel and Aftertouch.MIDI messages.
- LFO with tempo sync, delay, and attack time, pitch and filter cutoff targets, amp target with gate mode.
- LFO modulation depth can be controlled using the Modulation Wheel and Aftertouch MIDI messages
- Polyphony up to 100 voices
- Mono mode with true Legato and adjustable glide time and mode
- Multi Mode Overdive: Transistor, Tube, 12 bit DAC emulation
- Vintage Phaser: Mono/Stereo, 4 stages
- Vintage Tremolo
- Echo: stereo delay effect with tempo sync and 3 tone modes
- Limiter/Soft saturator
- 100% skinnable
For more information, visit their web site at www.dashsignature.com.