ADK & Front End Audio have teamed up to give one lucky winner a brand new ADK Odin condenser microphone. Simply fill out the entry form and hit submit. All entries must be received by January 31st, 2014. Limit one (1) entry per person and/or email address. Click here to enter.
ADK Odin Condenser Microphone Details
The ADK Odin Condenser Microphone has been designed as a high-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with enough flexibility tone-wise to cover any application. The dynamic range was set to allow for relatively heavy sound pressure levels, and attenuation pads enable these microphones to be used with sources up to 150 dB SPL. Keeping digital recording in mind, the noise floor is also appreciably low. These new microphones are solid, reliable "High-SPL" studio microphones that can also be used "Live".
The ADK Odin is designed for any moderate to high SPL source, whenever a fast, detailed recording is desired: All Pop and Rock vocals with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air); Brass with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air); Drum kit: Toms, Floor tom, overhead, and spot miking, including kick drum; Any amplified instruments Guitar cabs, bass cabs; Any percussion instrument; Stereo/ambient recording; All stringed instrument; Solo/spot recording; Woodwinds.
ADK Odin Condenser Microphone Features
• Unique Three-Way High-Frequency Switch: Mellow, Neutral or Brilliant Tone.
• New Transformerless circuit with symmetrical, TRULY BALANCED output stage.
• Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
• Two way Pad to Tailor Dynamic Response.
• Two way HP Filter to Tailor Bass Response.
• High headroom, even unpadded. A Total Swiss Army Mic.
• Clean audio path, low distortion for accurate sonic imaging.
Retail Value $300