- Pristine Sound - The Empress Tremolo has to be heard to be believed. It's whisper quiet and free from the "LFO throb" usually associated with tremolos.
- Waveform Selection - You can modulate your sound with three different waveforms. An asymmetrical tremolo was modeled after a classic tube amp to give you the fullest tremolo sound possible. A square wave can be utilized if you're after a harder sound. And if you're looking for a more normal tremolo, you can use the triangle wave setting.
- Tap Tempo - The rate of the tremolo can be set either by using the rate knob or by using the tap tempo stomp switch. This allows you to tap in the exact tempo you want. Perfect for playing in a live situation.
- Two Speed Mode - An exclusive feature to the Empress Tremolo. You're able to set to different rates, and switch between them using the tap tempo stomp switch. This is similar to playing through a Leslie cabinet and switching the speeds.
- Rhythms - Another exclusive feature. The Empress Tremolo will do your run-of-the-mill tremolo sound to a tee. But you can also set it to play different rhythms.