AudioWarrior programming takes the guesswork out of playing sample based guitar chords and leads on your keyboard. Easily add real electric guitar to your compositions without the need of guitar chord knowledge using G-MAPPED strummable Chords, Keys, & updated Combinator Patches for Reason 3.0.
Open one of the included Combinator Key patches or any of the 24 Combinator Key Reason Songs and you'll have instant access to Major and/or Minor chords in that Key, instantly playable on your keyboard, ready to play, record, and add effects in any way or style you choose.
Clever chord programming allows the user to instantly play perfect sounding chords in a grouped set of keys regardless of ability and is designed to reduce or eliminate many of the hurdles associated with getting high quality authentic electric-guitar into your recordings.
- Reason 3.0 Compatible
- Combinator patches that let you instantly open all of G-Mapped chords of all Major or Minor keys in one window
- "85" G-Mapped Strummable chord patches. Strum or pick chords any way you choose
- Nearly 1 GB of tube driven 24-bit samples
- AudioWarrior's Patent Pending G-Mapping process for user interactive chord strumming on a MIDI keyboard by hand or with the included guitar pick
- Chromatic NN-XT Sampler Patches and Combinator Reason Songs with and without sustain/effects
- ChromaVibe LEAD GUITAR Patches with smooth tube distortion, vibrato, transitioning to randomly alternating relative harmonics
- Thousands of chord combinations possible
- All open strings and fretted notes have been sampled individually in true stereo
- New G-Mapped chord patches made available for registered users
- Each NN-XT can hold up to 10 strummable G-Mapped chords. Need more chords? Simply create another NN-XT, or, load 10 NN-XT's into a Combinator patch and create another Combinator!
- Selectable 16-bit or 24-bit playback via the NN-XT Advanced Sampler
- Natively programmed as a playable performance instrument in Reason for use with Propellerheads NN-XT Advanced Sampler
A free, fully functional part-chromatic & part-D suspended chord demo is available for download (requires Reason 2.0 -2.5- or 3.0).
For more information, visit their web site at www.audiowarrior.com.