Why play a Belvedere Jr.? Besides its classic rock look and "less is more" tonal approach, the Belvedere Jr. is a bigger guitar the the stardard Jr. Its lower bout measures 14" and adds an inch on the competition. The larger body makes for greater sustain as well as a more solid, substaincial feel. Its great for the player who has owned other, small brands and feels like he/she is toying with the guitar rather than really digging in and playing it.
• Set Neck
• Solid Mahogany neck and body
• 14" lower bout
• 24-3/4" scale lenght
• 22 frets
• Bound Rosewood fingerboard
• One DiPinto Noiseless "dog-eared" pickups
• Stop-tailpiece and tune-a-matic bridge
• Grover tuners
• 2-way adjustable truss rod
*Available in Matte Mahogany finish or Speedster Yellow Gloss (pictured).
For more information, click to dipintoguitars.com.