The Body Rot was created to deliver wicked sustain with tones that rival a stack of amps. New for 2005 is a tone control, offering a wide range of flavors. The Body Rot is priced at $119.
The Pro Tone Spitfire is a distortion pedal for a full range of rock to metal sounds and all points in between. The Spitfire's dynamics range from a soft clipped distortion all the way to a hard-driving crunch with just a few tweaks of the controls. New for 2005 is the Spitfire's tone control.
While most distortion units feature hi boost/cut tone circuits, the Spitfire’s new tone control acts more as a low range boost/cut. In addition, the Spitfire now features the magical mojo of the JRC4558 IC chip. The Spitfire is priced at $109.
Both pedals feature:
- 9 volt battery or optional BOSS style adapter operation.
- Stomp switch built to withstand 30,000 stomps.
- Durable aluminum housing with an enamel finish.
- Hand built Point to Point construction.
- Color Coded LED for easy onstage identification
For more information, visit their web site at www.protonepedals.com.