It employs AudioWarrior's "G-Mapping" enabling the user to literally strum guitar chords on any MIDI keyboard with the included guitar pick and simultaneously combine chromatic leads in the same patch via Reason's NN-XT Advanced Sampler.
Electric Strummer utilizes over 300 24-bit samples that fuel the new "Chromatic Morphing Harmonics" NN-XT patches that have up to 21 different alternating samples per note that start out as tube-driven electric guitar notes, then using a special guitar technique they pitch-shift with each alternating note, morphing into a harmonic with vibrato.
- 47 folders of Harmonic Vibrato Samples sampled 24-bit from attack to complete decay with vibrato and shifting-alternating harmonics
- 6 folders of all strings and notes sampled 24-bit from attack to complete decay without vibrato
- 70 G-Mapped Strummable NN-XT Chords with sustain
- 70 G-Mapped Strummable NN-XT Chords without sustain
- 70 G-Mapped Strummable NN-XT Chords with an alternating top harmonic note
- NN-XT ChromaVibe patches
- Heavily layered multi-note chromatic patches such as BrianMay1, Jimi, ToniIommi1, 3.5kTrebleBoost.
- 20 Reason Songs
For more information, visit their web site at www.audiowarrior.com.