IK Multimedia is proud to announce that AmpliTube 3, a massive upgrade of the leading guitar and bass tone gear-modeling software, is now shipping! AmpliTube 3 raises the industry standard of sound variety, realism and creative power—with over 160 precisely modeled pieces of vintage and modern gear available in one package—it is the ultimate gear tone collection for players, producers and engineers.
• Over 160 gear models included (with nearly 100 added models), more than double the amount of other packages, from the most sought-after vintage collections to modern-day workhorses
• 51 Stompbox effects, 31 Amps, 46 Cabinets, 15 Studio Mics and 17 Rack effects
• 30 brand new models for the most complete anthology of gear, ever
• 70 re-worked and superior sounding models from packages like AmpliTube Metal and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix
• A new collection of bass gear models also makes it the most complete package for recording and performance of bass by the engineer or musician
• Can be directly expanded with packages like AmpliTube Fender, Ampeg SVX and future packages
• New preset management and keyword system allows you to organize and quickly recall the massive library of included and custom preset tones
• New cabinet module inside now provides double miking per cabinet, with freely movable microphones thanks to IK’s VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology, giving you a level of control and sound accuracy never experienced before in software
• All models in AmpliTube 3 have been ultra-accurately “remastered” with our new 3rd generation modeling technology (the same found in AmpliTube Fender), using IK’s exclusive DSM technology (Dynamic Saturation Modeling), then painstakingly compared with the originals in “A/B” style to ensure that the sound you hear from the software is the same sound you’ll be hearing from the gear.
• New impulse-based reverbs are now used in the entire chain, from spring reverb to room ambience, which ensures the most realistic possible representation of your recording environment
• New rotary speaker module sets the new standard for accurate emulation of these types of cabinets – until now, there had never been such a great sounding rotary cabinet in software
• New creative Effects: featuring the new Step Filter, Step Slicer, TapDelay, Rezo and Swell stomp and rack effects that allow you to sculpt your sound and create inspiring rhythmic patterns or amazing drone and pad-like effects
• New full-stereo path allows you to use the huge collection of analog and digital effects on your vocal tracks, keyboards and drums
• New Drag & Drop functions in the stomp and rack modules make experimenting with effects’ combinations a breeze
• New “MIDI Learn” feature allows you to assign any software control or parameter to an external controller with a simple click on the parameter’s knob
• New, integrated 4-track recorder/player allows you to capture and layer your ideas quickly and easily - right at the moment of inspiration!
Pricing and Availability:
AmpliTube 3 is now shipping as VST, RTAS and Audio Unit plug-in formats, and also as stand-alone software for Mac OSX and Windows, currently available in the following versions and MSRP prices:
• AmpliTube 3 $349
• AmpliTube 3 Crossgrade $269 (available to any IK registered user)
• AmpliTube 3 Upgrade $199 (available to all previous AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Metal, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, AmpliTube Fender, or Ampeg SVX registered users)
• AmpliTube 3 Pedal $399 (AmpliTube 3 bundled with StealthPedal USB/MIDI controller and audio interface)
These products are already available in the IK Online Store, and through our network of dealers and distributors worldwide.
For more information on AmpliTube 3, please visit www.amplitube.com.