Breedlove Guitars has introduced its new Oregon Series of acoustic guitars.
Breedlove Guitars takes full advantage of the abundance of natural resources in the Pacific Northwest of the United States.
Breedlove has been building custom guitars with Myrtlewood for more than 20 years. It offers a balanced tone — not too bright, not too dark — with the best sonic qualities of maple, walnut and mahogany. The new Oregon Series pairs a solid Sitka Spruce top with the beauty and tone of solid Myrtlewood back and sides. The neck is crafted from Big Leaf Maple, and an Ebony fingerboard further compliments this wood combination to produce articulation and depth.
Fishman electronics faithfully reproduce the natural sound of the guitars. Supporting local certified wood vendors while building from their new workshop in Bend, Oregon, Breedlove Guitars is able to offer this unbeatable package of features at a remarkable price.
• 100 percent built in Bend, Oregon US
• Sustainable tone-woods sourced in the Pacific Northwest
• Available in Orchestra, Dreadnought and Concert size
• Orchestra and Dreadnought models feature traditional-inspired bracing
• Concert model incorporates innovative new bracing to maximize projection, balance and clarity
• Full gloss top with hand-rubbed back and sides
• Proprietary Fishman Ultra-Tone electronics
• Includes hard shell case
• All Oregon Series guitars are designed and built in Breedlove’s Bend, Oregon factory.
Suggested retail price for all three models is $1,999 with a typical street price of $1,499.
For more information, visit breedlovemusic.com.