To celebrate their 25th Anniversary, Kendrick has announced the release of the 4210 Combo Amp.
The all-tube design includes five 12AX7 preamp tubes and four 6V6 output tubes, driving a massive 11-winding interleaved paper-bobbin custom output transformer.
• Two 10” FANE Medusa speakers.
• All handwired tube construction.
• Tube/spring/transformer driven reverb.
• Two channels – “Lead” and “Clean.” Inputs for each channel and a “BOTH” input to blend the two channels.
• Epoxy glass laminated hand-made component boards.
• 100-year-old antique white pine fingerjointed cabinetry.
• Voidless baltic birch baffleboard.
• Blue tolex covering with a white tolex art deco racing stripe.
• Gold metalflake epoxy powdercoat steel faceplate with baked on black epoxy lettering.
• Custom cloth-covered wire, Kendrick filter capacitors, and electro-galvanized steel chassis.
Find out more at www.kendrick-amplifiers.com.